1/21 Frederick Street Coogee
Property descriptionThis renovated two bedroom plus study duplex features double security parking and convenient dual access from the front and the back of the property. It is quietly located metres to Bangor Park, between The Spot's alfresco dining hub and cosmopolitan Coogee Beach and is only minutes away to schools and shopping villages.
The light filled property features a master bedroom with robe and en- suite. It further boasts a 2nd double bedroom with built-in robes plus a study, sparkling bathrooms with bath, sun-drenched living room with original gas fireplace, dine-in Caesar Stone gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances, a low maintenance courtyard with separate access, air conditioning, high ceilings with ornate cornices and gated entrance.
**Available 31 July ***
• Dine-in Caesar Stone gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Secure low maintenance Courtyard
• master with ensuite
• double bedroom
• two secure car spaces
• air conditioning
• Internal laundry
• Plenty of storage
• Excellent location
**Please call Maria on 0416 267 249 to book a private inspection**
* This inspection is subject to our COVID-19 Safety Plan, a copy is available to view on request.
* All attendees must adhere to social distancing rules
* All attendees are asked to wear a mask.
* Please use the hand sanitiser made available at the property
* It is a condition when participating in the inspection that you comply with the Public Health (COVID-19 Restrictions on Gathering and Movement) Order (No 4) 2020. This is available to view or download at www.legislation.nsw.gov.au.