1/4 Frederick Street North Bondi
Property descriptionLocated in a peaceful cul-de-sac within easy walking distance of Bondi’s vibrant restaurants and bars, this spacious one bedroom Art Deco apartment has been beautifully refurbished with a superb quality designer fit-out.
Featuring a large study/sunroom which can be used as a guest bedroom, the light-filled home has a contemporary feel while retaining classic charm.
Perfect for couples and those who love to cook, it offers a chic stone gas kitchen with European appliances, a dishwasher and servery through to the generous entertaining space.
Along with a prized garage with tandem parking in front, it features a chic contemporary bathroom, polished timber floorboards and an abundant of storage.
**AVAILABLE 13 AUG**
• Freshley painted
• Premium quality renovation sympathetic to original Art Deco feel
• Master bedroom with custom floor to ceiling built-in wardrobes
• Spacious, bright and airy entertaining
• Stone gas kitchen with top of the range Smeg stove & oven
• Bosch dishwasher
• Stylish contemporary bathroom with bath and heated towel rail
• Lock-up garage plus tandem car spaces
• Polished timber floorboards throughout
• Custom floor to ceiling linen cupboard
• Gas bayonet
• Danish designer light fittings
• Common garden with individual laundry facilities
• Tightly held Art Deco security building of eight
• Quiet cul-de-sac street
• Prime location just moments to Seven Ways cafes
• 10 minute walk to iconic Bondi Beach
• Close to schools and transport
* It is a condition when participating in the inspection that you comply with the Public Health (COVID-19 Restrictions on Gathering and Movement) Order (No 4) 2020. This is available to view or download at www.legislation.nsw.gov.au.