1 Barden Street Tempe
Property descriptionNestled in a quiet street, this delightful and well-appointed home presents the best that inner-west living has to offer.
The property boasts two large bedrooms, a spacious lounge room, bright and open-plan kitchen with an eat-in dining area, a modern bathroom with separate shower and bathtub and separate laundry Further extended by a covered patio – perfect for outdoor entertaining, or simply to enjoy the sunlit landscaped garden.
Situated on a trendy, yet family-friendly street, this is an ideal residence for a professional couple or young family alike. Offering a range of good schools close by, Cooks River parklands & cycle-ways and excellent transport links.
• 2 double bedrooms
• Spacious living room
• Charming eat-in kitchen
• Modern bathroom
• Internal laundry
• Covered patio for al-fresco dining
• Low maintenance landscaped garden
• Plenty of street parking
• Superb location for all the inner-west has to offer
• Corner of South & Barden St
• Walking distance public transport
• 2 minute walk to IKEA
• Private retreat surrounded by native gums, frangipanis, fig and many bird species
• Close to Tempe and Sydenham train stations, just a few stops to Central
* This inspection is subject to our COVID-19 Safety Plan, a copy is available to view on request.
* All attendees must adhere to social distancing rules
* Please stay home if you are unwell
* All attendees are asked to wear a mask.
* Please use the hand sanitiser made available at the property
* It is a condition when participating in the inspection that you comply with the Public Health (COVID-19 Restrictions on Gathering and Movement) Order (No 4) 2020. This is available to view or download at www.legislation.nsw.gov.au.