13/32-34 Rainbow Street Kingsford
Property descriptionThis charming two bedroom apartment is set on the first floor of a well-maintained security block and conveniently located just a short stroll to UNSW, Prince of Wales Hospital, and Kingsford shopping district.
Freshly painted and carpeted throughout, this updated apartment boasts a spacious open plan living area further extended via glass doors to the balcony, in turn letting in plenty of natural light. There are two double sized bedrooms, both benefiting from built-in robes. The neat kitchen has an abundance of cupboard and bench space, the updated bathroom has a separate shower/bath, and separate toilet. The apartment is complete with an internal laundry room plenty of storage and a car space.
• Light filled
• Spacious open plan living area
• Covered balcony
• 2 double bedrooms with built-in robes
• Updated bathroom, separate toilet
• Internal laundry
• Plenty of storage
• Car space
• Walk to UNSW or Prince of Wales Hospital
* This inspection is subject to our COVID-19 Safety Plan, a copy is available to view on request.
* All attendees must adhere to social distancing rules
* All attendees are asked to wear a mask.
* Please use the hand sanitiser made available at the property
* It is a condition when participating in the inspection that you comply with the Public Health (COVID-19 Restrictions on Gathering and Movement) Order (No 4) 2020. This is available to view or download at www.legislation.nsw.gov.au.