166 Doncaster Ave Kensington
Property descriptionThis superb house is conveniently situated just of a few short minutes to the thriving Kensington Village and is within close proximity to The Prince of Whales hospital, UNSW, shopping centres & Centennial Park. The charming home features wooden floors in the dining & living areas, a well-appointed kitchen with dishwasher, internal laundry.
Presenting an opportunity not to be missed, the light filled property further benefits from four spacious bedrooms all with built-in robes, a sun filled terrace & 2 car spaces in the drive-way.
**AVAILABLE 28 DEC**
• Bright, light and airy
• Wooden floors in the dining & living areas
• Four Bedrooms with built-in wardrobes & carpets
• Neat kitchen/dining area
• Fire places
• Refreshed bathroom with bath and shower
• Internal laundry room
• Terrace with excellent sunny aspect
• Close proximity to Kensington Village and close to the Prince of Whales hospital, UNSW, Sydney airport, shopping centres, Centennial Park and serviced with excellent transport links
* This inspection is subject to our COVID-19 Safety Plan, a copy is available to view on request.
* All attendees must adhere to social distancing rules
* Please stay home if you are unwell
* All attendees are asked to wear a mask.
* Please use the hand sanitiser made available at the property
* It is a condition when participating in the inspection that you comply with the Public Health (COVID-19 Restrictions on Gathering and Movement) Order (No 4) 2020. This is available to view or download at www.legislation.nsw.gov.au.