2/23 Francis Street Bondi Beach
Suburb: BONDI BEACH
Building Area: 88
Rent: $860 per Week
Open for Inspections
21 Jan 2021: 16:30 - 16:50
23 Jan 2021: 11:00 - 11:20
Property descriptionSituated in absolutely prime Bondi Beach location – just a few hundred meters from the South end of the beach lies this modern 2 bedroom apartment. The apartment is set on the first floor at the back of a well maintained security block and boasts a spacious lounge that opens up to the divine wrap around balcony which offers panoramic leafy treetop views and Bondi Beach glimpses.
The modern kitchen has got ample storage and benefits from a stainless steel fridge-freezer, dishwasher and microwave. The 2 double bedrooms have built-in wardrobes and most importantly, this close to Bondi Beach, is the lock up garage so you never have to worry about parking again.
Enjoy living hassle free in this stylish, well maintained & well managed property whilst being only a short stroll away to the world renowned white sands of Bondi Beach.
**AVAILABLE 28 FEB**
• Lock up garage
• Polished timber floors
• Common easily accessible back lawn area
• 2 double bedrooms with wardrobes
• Modern bathroom with shower and separate bath
• Internal laundry with washing machine and second toilet
• Contemporary kitchen with fridge-freezer, dishwasher & microwave
• Wrap around North and East facing balcony with district views
• 1st floor in a small security block on a quiet leafy street
• Foxtel to building
• Plenty of storage
• Entry phone for the security conscious
• Pebble throw from beach, scintillating cafes and restaurants
• Excellent transport links, close to schools
* This inspection is subject to our COVID-19 Safety Plan, a copy is available to view on request.
* All attendees must adhere to social distancing rules
* All attendees are asked to wear a mask.
* Please use the hand sanitiser made available at the property
* It is a condition when participating in the inspection that you comply with the Public Health (COVID-19 Restrictions on Gathering and Movement) Order (No 4) 2020. This is available to view or download at www.legislation.nsw.gov.au.