2/26 Ocean Avenue Double Bay
Property descriptionThis bright one bedroom apartment has been updated to create modern interiors whilst maintaining the Art Deco charm. Set on the ground floor in a well maintained security block of only 12, this apartment is superbly positioned just minutes’ walk to Double Bay’s excellent dining and shopping.
This modern apartment boasts wooden floors throughout, and a spacious living area which opens up to the enclosed balcony which would make the perfect study. The sleek gas kitchen has been fitted with stainless steel appliances and the spacious double bedroom benefits from built in wardrobes.
Enjoy living in style in a location like no other just a stroll to the picturesque harbour side Steyne Park, Double Bay’s boutique shops and cafes, and with easy transport to the city (including the ferry) at your door step.
**AVAILABLE 09 MAR**
• Wooden floors throughout
• Enclosed balcony with leafy outlook
• Internal laundry in the kitchen
• Gas kitchen with dishwasher
• Fire place in the spacious lounge
• Bright bathroom with bath
• Set on the ground floor of a security block
• Light filled
• Full of art deco charm
• Excellent Double Bay location with shops, cafes and easy transport at your door step
* This inspection is subject to our COVID-19 Safety Plan, a copy is available to view on request.
* All attendees must adhere to social distancing rules
* All attendees are asked to wear a mask.
* Please use the hand sanitiser made available at the property
* It is a condition when participating in the inspection that you comply with the Public Health (COVID-19 Restrictions on Gathering and Movement) Order (No 4) 2020. This is available to view or download at www.legislation.nsw.gov.au.