25/186 Sutherland Street Paddington
Building Area: 47
Rent: $550 per Week
Open for Inspections
6 Mar 2021: 11:40 - 12:00
Property descriptionThis modern and bright one bedroom apartment is situated on the 2nd floor in the popular ‘Sinclair Tower’ security building, in trendy Paddington.
It offers fantastically comfortable living with its double bedroom, complete with en-suite and built in wardrobes. The large open plan living/dining area is flushed with natural light coming from the covered balcony offering a lovely leafy outlook.
This delightful apartment further benefits from off street parking and easy transport to the city, Eastern Suburbs beaches and Bondi Junction shopping.
Located on a quiet street, in the heart of Paddington, just a stroll away from Trumper Park and Woollahra Village’s chic cafes and shopping, this property really does tick all the boxes!
**AVAILABLE 23 MAR**
• Double bedroom with built-ins and en-suite
• Modern kitchen with fridge and microwave
• Located on the 2nd floor in a well maintained security building
• Sleek and stylish interiors
• Ceiling fans
• Off street allocated parking
• Security intercom
• Balcony with leafy outlook
• Shared laundry facilities
• Filled with natural light
• Premium location
* This inspection is subject to our COVID-19 Safety Plan, a copy is available to view on request.
* All attendees must adhere to social distancing rules
* All attendees are asked to wear a mask.
* Please use the hand sanitiser made available at the property
* It is a condition when participating in the inspection that you comply with the Public Health (COVID-19 Restrictions on Gathering and Movement) Order (No 4) 2020. This is available to view or download at www.legislation.nsw.gov.au.