25 Booth Street Annandale
Property descriptionThis charming free standing house is superbly set just a short stroll to Booth St village shops. It boasts timber floors throughout and 3 double bedrooms with fitted mirrored robes.
The light filled open plan kitchen/dining area, leads to the cosy lounge which opens up to the private decked balcony. Downstairs you’ll find the laundry room, a wine cellar/storage space and a tranquil, sunny garden with clothes lines. The remote controlled double secure parking space, is accessible from the back of the property and offers direct access to the garden. This character filled air conditioned property also boasts a spa bath and a separate shower room.
***AVAILABLE 03 DEC***
• Remote controlled secure double parking
• 3 double bedrooms with built in robes
• Timber floors throughout
• Open plan kitchen/living area
• Decked balcony
• Air Conditioning
• Laundry room
• Wine Cellar/storage space
• Sunny garden
• Excellent location moments to Booth St shops, parks, cafes
* This inspection is subject to our COVID-19 Safety Plan, a copy is available to view on request.
* All attendees must adhere to social distancing rules
* Please stay home if you are unwell
* All attendees are asked to wear a mask.
* Please use the hand sanitiser made available at the property
* It is a condition when participating in the inspection that you comply with the Public Health (COVID-19 Restrictions on Gathering and Movement) Order (No 4) 2020. This is available to view or download at www.legislation.nsw.gov.au.