3/4 Frederick Street North Bondi
Property descriptionLocated in a peaceful cul-de-sac within easy walking distance of Bondi’s vibrant restaurants and bars, lies this spacious one-bedroom Art Deco apartment.
The apartment benefits from a stunning designer bathroom, a modern gas kitchen, spacious living and an oversized bedroom with built-in robes and ceiling fan. Featuring a large sunroom which would make the perfect study / nursery room, the light-filled home has a contemporary feel while retaining classic charm.
Enjoy living in a well-maintained apartment, set on the ground floor of an art-deco block of only 8 with tranquil garden surrounds in a highly sought-after location.
• Stunning designer bathroom
• Modern gas kitchen
• Spacious living
• Oversized bedroom with built-in robes & ceiling fan
• Large sunroom making a perfect sunroom / nursery room
• Polished timber floorboards
• Spacious, bright and airy
• Common garden with individual laundry facilities
• Tightly held Art Deco security building of eight
• Quiet cul-de-sac street
• Prime location just moments to Seven Ways cafes
• 10 minute walk to iconic Bondi Beach
• Close to schools and transport
**Please call Maria on 0416 267 249 to book a private inspection**
* This inspection is subject to our COVID-19 Safety Plan, a copy is available to view on request.
* All attendees must adhere to social distancing rules
* All attendees are asked to wear a mask.
* Please use the hand sanitiser made available at the property
* It is a condition when participating in the inspection that you comply with the Public Health (COVID-19 Restrictions on Gathering and Movement) Order (No 4) 2020. This is available to view or download at www.legislation.nsw.gov.au.