39 Birrell Street Queens Park
Property descriptionSpread over 3 levels, this stunning terraced house has beautifully designed creating a truly elegant home.
You will be in awe of the clever use of space, high quality finishes and charm of this light filled 3 bedroom house. The state of the art gas kitchen, boasts stainless steel SMEG appliances and underfloor heating. The kitchen and dining area are surrounded by floor to ceiling windows and doors opening to the lovely, low maintenance entertainers’ courtyard.
On the first floor are the 3 double bedrooms, one with sunny balcony and at the top level, an additional space which can be used as a study, teenage retreat, play room or whatever your heart desires. This attractive air-conditioned home is superbly positioned just a stroll to Queens Park, Centennial Park, top schools and Bondi Junction’s shopping and transport.
**AVAILABLE 17 JUNE**
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Entry phone
• Underfloor heating in kitchen
• Polished wooden floors
• Stunning courtyard with BBQ area
• Internal laundry with washing machine and dryer
• State of the art kitchen with island and SMEG appliances
• Gas cooking, double sink and large stainless steel fridge freezer
• 3 double bedrooms with wardrobes
• Sunny balcony off bedroom 2
• Spacious living room
• Ample storage
* This inspection is subject to our COVID-19 Safety Plan, a copy is available to view on request.
* All attendees must adhere to social distancing rules
* All attendees are asked to wear a mask.
* Please use the hand sanitiser made available at the property
* It is a condition when participating in the inspection that you comply with the Public Health (COVID-19 Restrictions on Gathering and Movement) Order (No 4) 2020. This is available to view or download at www.legislation.nsw.gov.au.