4/86 Belgrave Street Bronte
Building Area: 80
Rent: $860 per Week
Open for Inspections
20 Oct 2021: 17:40 - 18:00
23 Oct 2021: 11:55 - 12:15
Property descriptionSituated in absolutely prime Bronte location, this simply superb, 2 bedroom apartment will fill you with light and a zest for all that the healthy beachside lifestyle has to offer!
This light filled apartment boasts polished wooden floors, a balcony with lovely ocean and district views and a secure lock up garage. The modern gas kitchen features Cesar stone bench top, Bosch Dishwasher and appliances, and opens to the living area - the perfect layout for entertaining.
You will be attracted by the clean lines and easy living that this property offers. The open plan living/dining area, 2 excellent double bedrooms (master with built-in wardrobes), internal laundry and modern kitchen make this a most superb choice for the discerning seaside Bronte resident.
The persons lucky enough to secure the lease on this superb apartment will enjoy living hassle free in this well maintained & well managed property whilst enjoying being able to walk to the white sands of Bronte and Tamarama Beaches.&Tamarama Beaches.
• 2 double bedrooms (master with built-in wardrobes)
• Light filled and modern
• Internal laundry
• Lock up garage with additional storage space
• Modern kitchen with Bosch appliances
• Balcony with ocean and district views
• 2nd floor in a secure block of 6 apartments
• Polished wooden floors
• Walking distance from Bronte and Tamarama beaches
• Recently painted
• Original bathroom with separate bath and shower
** AVAILABLE 05-NOV **
* This inspection is subject to our COVID-19 Safety Plan, a copy is available to view on request.
* Please stay home if you are unwell
* All attendees must adhere to social distancing rules
* All attendees are asked to wear a mask.
* Please use the hand sanitiser made available at the property
* It is a condition when participating in the inspection that you comply with the Public Health (COVID-19 Restrictions on Gathering and Movement) Order (No 4) 2020. This is available to view or download at www.legislation.nsw.gov.au.