5/2A Wentworth Street Point Piper
Suburb: POINT PIPER
Rent: $750 per Week
Open for Inspections
9 Jun 2020: 13:30 - 14:00
13 Jun 2020: 10:20 - 10:40
11 Jun 2020: 17:40 - 18:00
Property descriptionThis simply superb, spacious and light-filled two bedroom apartment has recently undergone a top to toe renovation with no expense spared. Boasting spectacular views from the balcony and main bedroom, the stunning apartment is situated on the elevated first floor of a well-maintained security building with lift access, in the highly sought after Point Piper. This apartment would be an ideal choice for professionals wanting an easy commute to the city’s CBD.
This lovely apartment benefits from a modern and stylish eat-in kitchen with an abundance of cupboard and bench space, large open plan living/dining extended by the covered balcony, sparkling bathroom and two large bedrooms, both with generous built-ins. The master bedroom also enjoys direct access to the balcony.
Importantly, the apartment also has a secure car space on the ground level, making this a most superb choice for the discerning Eastern Suburbs resident. The persons lucky enough to secure the lease on this superb apartment will enjoy living hassle free in a well maintained & well managed property whilst enjoying easy walking distance to Rose Bay, Double Bay, Ferry / bus transport, restaurants, cafes and schools.
• Near new renovation throughout
• Spectacular harbour views
• Modern & stylish eat-in kitchen
• Spacious light filling open plan living/dining
• Sparkling bathroom
• 2 double bedrooms – both with built in wardrobes
• Clean lines and well-presented throughout
• Large balcony - capturing harbour views
• Secure car space
• Secure building with lift access & intercom
• Quiet living – cushioned in leafy tree lined street
• Prime location - pebble throw from water, scintillating cafes and restaurants
• Excellent transport links including ferry, train and bus