5/32-36 Rainbow Street Kingsford
Rent: $625 per Week
Open for Inspections
20 Jan 2021: 12:00 - 12:20
21 Jan 2021: 13:30 - 13:50
23 Jan 2021: 10:20 - 10:40
Property descriptionThis light filled three bedroom apartment is set on the 2nd floor of a well-maintained security block and conveniently located just a short stroll to UNSW, Prince of Wales Hospital, and Kingsford shopping district.
The generously sized apartment boasts new wooden floors throughout and a spacious open plan living area further extended by a balcony with its leafy outlook. The apartment is complete with a modern king sized kitchen, a lock up garage and a private laundry room.
• New timber floors throughout
• Filled with natural light
• Spacious open plan living area
• Balcony offering district views
• 3 double bedrooms
• Neat bathroom & separate toilet
• Separate private laundry room (2.5m x 1.7m)
• Lock up garage
• Security block
• Walk to UNSW or Prince of Wales Hospital
* This inspection is subject to our COVID-19 Safety Plan, a copy is available to view on request.
* All attendees must adhere to social distancing rules
* All attendees are asked to wear a mask.
* Please use the hand sanitiser made available at the property
* It is a condition when participating in the inspection that you comply with the Public Health (COVID-19 Restrictions on Gathering and Movement) Order (No 4) 2020. This is available to view or download at www.legislation.nsw.gov.au.