51 Albion Street Annandale
Property descriptionThis impressive three bedroom semi boasts beautiful finishes and is superbly set just a short stroll to Booth St village shops. It features a stone kitchen with European appliances, opening out to the spacious and light filled open plan living area and further extended via wall to wall bi-fold doors to the courtyard, a truly peaceful setting.
The light filled home further benefits from three double bedrooms with walk-in and built-in wardrobes, master with private balcony. There are two ultra-modern bathrooms (upstairs & downstairs) and internal laundry. Comfort is assured with ducted air-conditioning and double-glazed windows.
This beautifully presented home is conveniently located within a short stroll to Booth Street Village Shops, and Parramatta Road offering easy access to the CBD and all amenities.
**AVAILABLE 16 DEC**
• Stone kitchen with European appliances
• Spacious light filled open plan living
• Low maintenance tranquil courtyard
• 3 double bedrooms with walk-in & built-in wardrobes
• Master bedroom with private balcony
• 2 ultra-modern bathrooms with heated floors
• Internal laundry
• Ducted air-conditioning
• Double glazed windows
• American Oak hardwood floors throughout
• Excellent location
• Easy transport to CBD
* This inspection is subject to our COVID-19 Safety Plan, a copy is available to view on request.
* All attendees must adhere to social distancing rules
* Please stay home if you are unwell
* All attendees are asked to wear a mask.
* Please use the hand sanitiser made available at the property
* It is a condition when participating in the inspection that you comply with the Public Health (COVID-19 Restrictions on Gathering and Movement) Order (No 4) 2020. This is available to view or download at www.legislation.nsw.gov.au.