6/1 Peel Street Dover Heights
Suburb: DOVER HEIGHTS
Rent: $850 per Week
Open for Inspections
21 Jan 2021: 12:00 - 12:20
23 Jan 2021: 13:00 - 13:20
Property descriptionThis light filled, 1st floor apartment features spacious open plan living further extended by the entertainers’ balcony with its superb panoramic ocean & city skyline views. The well-presented apartment benefits from three double sized bedrooms all with built-in robes & a secure lock-up garage with a 2nd parking space in front of it.
This superb apartment is set in a tightly held, quiet block, with communal areas well maintained and cared for. Enjoy living in a modern apartment with the convenience of being just footsteps away from Rose Bay North cafes and shops, Coles, Harris Farm, schools, bus routes and the remarkable ocean cliff walk and Dudley Page Reserve.
• Spacious and light filled
• Modern kitchen with dishwasher, fridge & microwave
• Carpeted bedrooms, timber floors in living space
• Excellent open plan living serviced by glass sliding glass doors to the balcony
• 3 double bedrooms with built-in robes
• Panoramic harbour and city skyline views
• Secure lock-up garage and 2nd parking space in front of it
• Internal laundry with washing machine & dryer
• Prime location - literally minutes’ walk to cafes & restaurants
• Close to amenities including Coles & Harris Farm
• Good transport links, close to schools
* This inspection is subject to our COVID-19 Safety Plan, a copy is available to view on request.
* All attendees must adhere to social distancing rules
* All attendees are asked to wear a mask.
* Please use the hand sanitiser made available at the property
* It is a condition when participating in the inspection that you comply with the Public Health (COVID-19 Restrictions on Gathering and Movement) Order (No 4) 2020. This is available to view or download at www.legislation.nsw.gov.au.