6/46 New Beach Road Darling Point
Property descriptionThis two bedroom apartment, full of character and charm, is perfectly positioned in one of Sydney’s most sought after locations, by the waters of stunning Rushcutters Bay.
This apartment has been tastefully renovated whilst keeping its art-deco charm and creating a flowing and tranquil living space. It boasts polished timber floors throughout and direct access to the lovely leafy courtyard (not on title) from the light filled dining area and second bedroom.
Enjoy living in this elegant, light flooded interior, just footsteps away from the simply stunning harbor-side views of the Harbour Bridge and Opera House, parklands of Rushcutters Bay and Yarranabbe Park.
**AVAILABLE 23 NOV **
• Lush courtyard with motorized awnings
• Ceiling fans
• 2 double bedrooms with built in wardrobes
• Second bedroom with direct access to the courtyard.
• Renovated bathroom with bidet
• Internal laundry including clothes dryer
• Original polished wooden floors
• Light filled dining room with limestone floors
• Granite kitchen, with gas cooker, ample storage, breakfast bar & stainless steel appliances
• Footsteps to Rushcutters Bay harbour side parklands and the Yacht Club
• Bus services at your doorstep to the City and Bondi Junction
• Near Edgecliff train & bus interchange and shopping
* This inspection is subject to our COVID-19 Safety Plan, a copy is available to view on request.
* All attendees must adhere to social distancing rules
* Please stay home if you are unwell
* All attendees are asked to wear a mask.
* Please use the hand sanitiser made available at the property
* It is a condition when participating in the inspection that you comply with the Public Health (COVID-19 Restrictions on Gathering and Movement) Order (No 4) 2020. This is available to view or download at www.legislation.nsw.gov.au.