6/47 Onslow Street Rose Bay
Suburb: ROSE BAY
Rent: $800 per Week
Open for Inspections
20 Jan 2022: 12:50 - 13:10
22 Jan 2022: 11:00 - 11:20
Property descriptionLocated on a quiet street in the prestigious suburb of Rose Bay lies this spacious three bedroom apartment.
The light filled, air conditioned apartment, features a large (4.3m x 3.1m) master bedroom with built-in wardrobes, a second double bedroom (4.1m x 2.4m) with direct access to a private balcony and a third smaller bedroom (3m x 2.4m). The spotless, bright bathroom benefits from both bath and a separate shower.
The large kitchen features inclues a dishwasher, a cooker and hob. The spacious (5.1m x 4.5m) open-plan dining / living area is air-conditioned and features a lovely broad window letting in loads of light, which in turn leads out to the second balcony. There is undercover car parking with easy access to the apartment.
**AVAILABLE 28 JAN**
Features / Benefits:
• Master Double bedroom with wardrobe
• Second Double bedroom with direct access to balcony
• Third smaller bedroom ideal for a child
• Spotless bathroom with bath and separate shower
• Fully functional kitchen with dishwasher
• Undercover parking with easy access to apartment
• Quiet top level apartment – in tightly held block of 6
• 2 Superb balconies capturing the ocean breeze
• Large open plan living / dining serviced by door to the balcony
• Plenty of storage including linen press
• Prime Rose Bay location - literally minutes’ walk to cafes & restaurants
• Filled with natural light, airy and spacious
• Boasting 91sqm of living space
• Close to beaches
• Excellent transport links, close to schools
* This inspection is subject to our COVID-19 Safety Plan, a copy is available to view on request.
* All attendees must adhere to social distancing rules
* Please stay home if you are unwell
* All attendees are asked to wear a mask.
* Please use the hand sanitiser made available at the property
* It is a condition when participating in the inspection that you comply with the Public Health (COVID-19 Restrictions on Gathering and Movement) Order (No 4) 2020. This is available to view or download at www.legislation.nsw.gov.au.