7/4 Frederick Street North Bondi
Suburb: NORTH BONDI
Rent: $600 per Week
Open for Inspections
9 Jul 2020: 17:00 - 17:20
11 Jul 2020: 11:40 - 12:00
Property descriptionSituated in a North Bondi cul-de-sac not far from the beach, in a small boutique retro style building, this apartment is located in north-east corner on the first floor at the back of the block facing the garden, boasting a very bright, sunny and quiet aspect / outlook.
Recently repainted throughout, it has a renovated bathroom and modern well-appointed gas kitchen, spacious living and an oversized bedroom with built-in robes. Featuring a large sunroom which would make the perfect study / nursery room, the light-filled home has a contemporary feel while retaining classic charm.
Enjoy living in a well-maintained apartment, set within a charming art-deco block of only 8 with tranquil garden surrounds in a highly sought-after location.
• Large main bedroom with built-in wardrobe
• Sunroom or smaller second bedroom with built-in wardrobe
• First floor rear facing aspect ensures a peaceful and private beachside location
• Large living room
• Renovated gas kitchen with near-new European appliances
• Renovated bathroom
• Polished floorboards throughout
• Shared leafy well-kept rear garden
• Individual laundry facilities
• Tightly held Art Deco security building of eight
• Quiet cul-de-sac street
• 389 bus stop to Bondi Junction / City at the end of the street Village shops and cafes around the corner
• Short walk to nearby Bondi Beach and surrounding restaurants and shops