806/2-6 Birtley Place Elizabeth Bay
Property descriptionSituated in the prestigious suburb of Elizabeth Bay is this generously sized & light filled two bedroom apartment.
The apartment boasts an expansive combined living/dining area which opens up to the covered balcony and a large modern kitchen with an abundance of cupboard & bench space. Both bedrooms are of double size, the main further benefits from an en-suite, air-con and access to the balcony. The apartment is complete with a modern bathroom, internal laundry & 2 prized secure car spaces.
‘The Elizabeth’ building is well-maintained and secure, has an outdoor pool set amongst landscaped gardens and also includes a common rooftop area great for entertaining with superb harbour and district views. Enjoy living just footsteps away from vibrant café’s & restaurants, and transport to the CBD only minutes away.
• Spacious living/dining area
• 2 double bedrooms with built in robes
• New carpets being fitted
• Modern bathroom & en-suite
• Large balcony
• Modern kitchen with an abundance of cupboard & bench space
• Internal laundry
• 2 secure car spaces
• Secure building with intercom & lift access
• Well maintained grounds with outdoor pool
• Common rooftop area with harbour views
• Stroll to a variety of dining precincts, shops and transport
* This inspection is subject to our COVID-19 Safety Plan, a copy is available to view on request.
* All attendees must adhere to social distancing rules
* All attendees are asked to wear a mask.
* Please use the hand sanitiser made available at the property
* It is a condition when participating in the inspection that you comply with the Public Health (COVID-19 Restrictions on Gathering and Movement) Order (No 4) 2020. This is available to view or download at www.legislation.nsw.gov.au.